Monday, June 1, 2009

Strong, healthy heartbeat!

We had another appointment today at the University of Chicago. Everything looked great - we didn't get an ultrasound, but I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat and it sounded strong and healthy! The doctor still wants to see me one more time before I'm released back to Edward, so I will go again on July 6th for an ultrasound and consultation. I had to go solo on this one, since Sam is at home with the flu! What a terrible way for him to spend his first day of summer break! I'm going to take him to the immediate care center in Plainfield in a little while to get some antibiotics, so hopefully it won't last too long!
I only have 4 more days of school left, and then I'm on summer break! I can't wait to relax and enjoy being pregnant!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl! So glad to hear that the baby has a strong, healthy heartbeat. That can only mean one thing; a strong, healthy baby! Poor Sam. Hope he gets better really soon. And glad to hear your Summer break is coming soon, too! Enjoy your pregnancy; your first is always the most facinating! I remember mine, when I felt the baby move for the first time. It was like a little "flutter", but I knew what it was, and it took my breath away! Way back then, they didn't have ultra-sound photos or anything like that. I had no idea what the baby looked like at different stages of my pregnancy, until they were born. Keep up the good work on your postings; I check almost every day for anything new. Take care, and enjoy being a Mom for the very first time! Our very best to you. Auntie Lu and Uncle Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic post. It includes a lot of crucial elements that make it actually work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is especially honorable, paying senseless cerebrum to assessment the tips during this spot of home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is truly astonishing, everything portrayed gander at the data with this handle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really baffling, all that spread out take a gander at the data with this handle.

    ReplyDelete