Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

I love Aunt Kim!Unlcle Eric & Aunt KrystleCheck out my string of drool!
Balancing on Grandpa's head! Thank goodness for Pampers!
Family photo - if only Taylor would look at the camera!
Cousin Ryan took good care of me!
Hanging out with mommy
Don't I look pretty in my Easter dress?

Taylor really enjoyed her first Easter! We spent Holy Saturday at Grandma and Grandpa Forst's house with the family. She didn't get to spend too much time in her Easter dress, because she was having some difficulty napping in it. She napped in her white onesie, and we added bunny ears and slippers to make her more festive! Easter Sunday was spent at Grandma and Grandpa Pavelka's house. We spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful day and visiting with lots of family!

No comments:

Post a Comment