Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My First Mother's Day and Other Adventures!

I am so happy to say that my first Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful! Sam and Taylor woke me up in the morning with flowers, and a scavenger hunt around the basement for my favorite candy and some gardening accessories. Sam also prepared a delicious breakfast for me, which we enjoyed with Taylor in her exersaucer nearby! We then headed to the zoo with Sam's mom, his brother Mark, our nephews Ryan and Mark, and niece Haley. Taylor was a little fussy at first but then enjoyed being out in the fresh air (after a rejuvenating nap!). After the zoo, we headed to my parents' house for a barbeque with my parents, my brother Eric, and my sister Kim. Overall, it was a wonderful day!!

Taylor has also reached some new milestones. She started on oatmeal on Sunday and has taken to it quite well. She has been teething a bit more, which has given her a few rough nights. She's also started to support herself in the standing position while holding on to her exersaucer. She actually did that for the first time today! It looks like it's time to purchase some standing toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment