Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Little Chatterbox!

I love talking on mommy's phone... even if there's no one there! I will have conversations with myself, mumbling and talking to no one. I've become very imaginative!
I'm also good at multitasking while chatting.
"Shhhh... mom, I'm on the phone!!"
"I'd like to speak to the manager, please!"

"Mom, can't you see I'm having an important conversation?"

Here is an updated list of some of the words she can say now: hi, bye, hello, go (as in 'where did it go?'), please, more, baby, dog, car, wow, me, my, night-night, mama, dada, uh-oh, eat, bath, mouth, pee-pee, poo-poo, ear, up, no, yeah, done, go, woof, neigh, moo, woah, baba (grandpa), Mimi (Aunt Kim), Polly, color, purple, blue, girl, star, ball, water, boom-boom (her favorite book, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom), and milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment