Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 cm!

Hi everyone! We just got back from our latest doctor's appointment, and I am 3 cm dilated this week! I'm still 50 % effaced. My doctor said that for a first time pregnancy, that is pretty good. She said she'd be surprised if I went to my due date, but also warned that she has been surprised by other women before! Obviously it will happen when it happens, but I'm very excited that I have dilated one more centimeter in less than a week! Hopefully this means that I am close!

The baby has been kicking and moving like crazy lately too. I think she's getting anxious to come out and meet everyone. She likes to kick VERY strongly on my right side - I think she's practicing waking her mommy up in the middle of the night that way!

Tomorrow I will have another non-stress test done on the baby's movement. Our next check-up will be next Monday so I will keep everyone updated on how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment