Thursday, July 29, 2010

Caught Red Handed!

Lately, things have been mysteriously disappearing from the tray next to Taylor's crib and ending up on the floor. We also often hear bangs and scraping sounds on the monitor when someone is supposed to be napping! Sam and I had a theory, that our playful little munchkin has let her curiosity get the best of her. To test our theory, I placed her beloved Nuk on the tray and hid by the door with a camera (clearly, I have a lot of "down time" this summer break!). Here are the events that ensued:

Object of desire sighted.

The initial reach - this involved a lot of straining and grunting!
Closer... almost there...
Victory is mine!
Ahh! Satisfied!
Yeah I did it... you wanna fight about it?
Oh mom, I can't be serious with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment