Thursday, July 2, 2009

Painting Baby's Room

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted last. Thanks to everyone who voted for names -we had a lot of votes! So far it looks like the girls names with the most votes are Madison and Madelyn, while the leading boys names are Aidan and Andrew. We will continue to keep the website open for votes until the baby is born, so feel free to vote if you haven't already! Sam and Kim spent part of the week painting the baby's room. They did a great job! We chose a bright yellow - we thought it would be bright and cheery for the baby's small room size! We already have the crib set up, and will be putting in our glider shortly. We still need to order a dresser/changing table, which we plan to do soon. I have also posted a picture of me and my growing stomach at 17 weeks, even though I am 19 weeks today. We thought we'd take another at 20 weeks, then every 4 weeks until the baby is born to see how much I am growing. I have my last appointment at the University of Chicago on Monday, where I will have an ultrasound done. Hopefully I will have some nice ultrasound pictures to post! On Thursday, I have a follow-up appointment with my regular OBGYN at Edward Hospital. I will post more on Monday! Have a great holiday weekend!
17 Weeks Pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment